Show Time

.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Welcome To My Blog :) enjoy .. hate it ? easy GET OUT ^^ love you :DD

Friday, March 25, 2011

Long Distance Relationship

There's only so many songs 
That I can sing to pass the time 
And I'm running out of things to do 
To get you off my mind 
no..
Love Myspace Comments

All i have is this picture in a frame 
That I hold close to see your face every day 
With you is where I'd rather be 
But we're stuck where we areAnd it's so hard,you're so far 
This long distance is killing me
 I wish that you were here with meKisses Myspace Comments


It's so hard,
Where we are,This is so killing me :(

Broken Heart Myspace Comments

Now the minutes feel like hours 
And the hours feel like days 
i Love You Josh Campbell 
Don't Ever Forget About Me :')  
i'll always love you no matter what  
pls remember that ..












Rainbow Rabbit Fresh Blabing

No comments:

cursor

Red Lollipop

owl

bar title

scream box extrazz

Birdy

FiRe WoRks