Show Time

.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Welcome To My Blog :) enjoy .. hate it ? easy GET OUT ^^ love you :DD

Saturday, December 4, 2010

weird things & fun stuff

i had a really good time with ian n fara today 
lots of things happen hahaha
some unknow guys just come to u n suddenly say "eh kite pnah jumpe kat pntai an?'' bapak die ajar ah !!!!
dah la smoke infront of me so disgusting shiak !!!!!!
i said to the guy "sorry x suke bau smoke tuh bye"
his like "ohh sombong shiak" pi mati sama lu beng !!!!
azian oso look  so sad after she saw her 'bf' sitting together so close with his ex gf
well im pissed to coz how could he do such thing !!!
azian almost cry :'( dont worry syg we're here for you okay !!!! 
WE LOVE YOU SWEETY !!!!<3
well we kind of did so shopping
hehe n it was awsome !!!!!
me likey !!!

ohhhh my dad is callin me 
oh well
this is it for today
i'll update more later otay ^^

me lava you
signing off 
nadya Missinact

Rainbow Rabbit Fresh Blabing

No comments:

cursor

Red Lollipop

owl

bar title

scream box extrazz

Birdy

FiRe WoRks