Show Time

.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Welcome To My Blog :) enjoy .. hate it ? easy GET OUT ^^ love you :DD

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Long Distance Relationship


yeah im kind of having a long distance lover 
i know it doesnt sound like me to do all this stuff
always wanted to have a physical contact with my lover
but hey its long distance what can i do about it

lots of time have i think of endin this relationship but i just fail to do that
i love him so much and although his far 
his always inside my heart
im sick of ppl telling me to break up with him

im sorry i cant do it!!
i cry about it but tear brings me to no where
so instead of doing that 
i try talkin to him about you know 'trying' dating someone else

tho it hurts so much inside the heart while telling him that but ....... haizz
i thought maybe by doin that he could find someone better then me 
someone that can make him smile or laugh or even spend time together with
but i know i cant even see him talk to other girl or not SHES GOIN DOWN I TELL YOU lol

i love him so much i even baked a cookie that looks like him haha well use to but i fail xD
well im just writing all this to tell to my friends that i dont care how far my lover is
his always inside my heart n he is the best boyfriend i ever had 
and i strongly say NO to breakin up with him
sorry but this is my life
i decide!! i know whats best for me n thats THAT !

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP RAWKS !!!!


Long Distance Relationship Pictures, Images and Photos


i love you josh campbell !!


Rainbow Rabbit Fresh Blabing

No comments:

cursor

Red Lollipop

owl

bar title

scream box extrazz

Birdy

FiRe WoRks