Show Time

.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Welcome To My Blog :) enjoy .. hate it ? easy GET OUT ^^ love you :DD

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ngeee

this is a short story of what i thought off when the first time i talk to my boyfriend :) 
enjoy
(its a song actually i translate it to english n change a bit so it suits my story :P)

His good looking , very tempting
and also rich with all those sweet talks
not much a guy , an average boy ,
a good person , His so awesome >///<

Remember the time you talk to me 
i wanted you to know
the real truth is 

I ... I
I think i like you
i really really really do 

I ... I
I think i like you

i really do like you :P


P/S
dedicated to my bf xD 
love you babe :)
Kisses Myspace Comments


My Cutie Pie <3 
i love you Josh!!
<(^_^<)

Rainbow Rabbit Fresh Blabing

No comments:

cursor

Red Lollipop

owl

bar title

scream box extrazz

Birdy

FiRe WoRks