Show Time

.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Welcome To My Blog :) enjoy .. hate it ? easy GET OUT ^^ love you :DD

Monday, November 9, 2009

EnjOyin' Life

today was the best day of the week..(not in my life)
haha...i hangout with my girls..it was tight!!
i found this one chinese guy..
and he was like so damn hot..
so i dont know what the hecks wrong with me..
i just kind of looked at him..
what should i do...
his like so hot..
so for a sudden..
he looked at me..
and we stared at each other for about 5 minutes..
and i found my self blushin'
and suddenly he smile at me..
and oh my gosh..
his like so cute!!!aahhh
if mike know this im gonna be dead meat..
but what should i do???
i just a normal gal..haha
but dont worry mike...
ashiteru!!^^ foreva..^^
so..i just walk around with my girls..
eating crispy hotroll..
it was delicious..
overall...it was great..
and you know what..
i think that chinese guy followed us..
b'coz i saw him anywhere...
i mean like near us..
and his hot!!!!gosh..
haiz..
thank god my frenz didnt know..
or not..
maybe one of them will tell to mike..
haiz...

Rainbow Rabbit Fresh Blabing

No comments:

cursor

Red Lollipop

owl

bar title

scream box extrazz

Birdy

FiRe WoRks